Tuesday, July 14, 2009

old world vs. new world part 7

(photo courtesy woodley wonder works)

The world and its workings won't change until there is a change in our consciousness. We can create all the seminars and workshops and global initiatives and green industries and positive-change production companies, and we will have simply transferred the same fear-based, power-based, ego-based energies from one paradigm to another. But nothing fundamentally will have changed.

What do I mean by a change of consciousness?

Some examples:

No more locks, security codes or passwords. We are in the era of No More Secrets; the Age of Michael; the Violet Age. We either trust that there are no accidents in the universe or we don't. Period. And we also trust that what we put out we receive back. Or we don't. Period. If you steal from me than you need whatever was stolen more than I do. I trust in the universe. You do not. Yet. Besides, none of us "owns" anything. It's all on loan to us as ways to express love.

When an industry or production assistant or secretary receives a phone call on the same day from President Obama or Steven Spielberg and another call from an unknown person. Each must be treated as EQUALLY IMPORTANT. Period. After the call, and further down the line other information may come to pass that determines how much energy you direct toward that unknown person, but THE UNIVERSE REQUIRES US TO KNOW THAT EACH AND EVERY PERSON ON THE PLANT ARE EQUALLY IMPORTANT. Period.

No more contracts. Our word becomes our bond. We may have basic written agreements but they are only to place in writing information we may forget or unconsciously neglect. But in the New World we either trust in the universe or we don't. Period.

No more lawsuits. I will not sue you because you will not consciously cause me harm. You will not cheat or steal from me because to do so harms yourself more than it does me. If you unconsciously cause me harm, you will accept responsibility and apologize and I will forgive you and we will move forward together because you and I ARE ONE.

My very first thought as an employer or producer or government leader must be: How can I help you to succeed? Because when you succeed, I succeed. I either believe in the Law of Attraction, or I don't. Period.

These are just a few of the changes in consciousness that must come about for us to survive the coming changes and create that New World we've never truly imagined before.

But must now.

No comments: