Wednesday, October 8, 2008

two invocations

(photo courtesy paal)

















As we move closer to zero point in the spiritual life of planet Earth, not only are new energies required, but also new prayers and invocations (see "Present Tense Prayers")


One of the most powerful invocations ever given to the planet is the Great Invocation from the Great White (Light) Brotherhood/Sisterhood. It follows:

The Great Invocation


From the Point Of Light within the Mind of God,
let Light stream forth into the minds of men,
let Light descend on earth.
From the Point Of Love within the Heart of God,

let Love stream forth into the hearts of men,
may Christ return to earth.

From the Center where the Will Of God is known

let Purpose guide the little wills of men,

the Purpose the Masters know and serve.

From the Center which we call the race of men,

let the Plan of Love & Light work out,

may It seal the door where evil dwells.

Let Light and Love and Power restore the Plan on earth.


Amen.


Honoring fully the continued power and grace of this invocation with great humility and gratitude, I also offer a new energetic color for a new age to the invocation.


A New Invocation

I give thanks Father/Mother/God, that from the Point Of Light within Your Mind,
Light is streaming forth into my mind and into the minds of my brothers and sisters,

that Light is descending on earth.

I give thanks Father/Mother/God, that from the Point Of Love within Your Heart,

Love is streaming forth into my heart and into the hearts of my brothers and sisters,

that the Christ has been awakened within,
that the Christ has returned to earth.

I give thanks Father/Mother/God, that from the Center where Your Will is known,

Purpose is guiding my will and the wills of my brothers and sisters,

the Purpose which the Masters know and serve.
I give thanks Father/Mother/God, that from the Center which we call the race of humanity,
Your Plan of Love & Light is working out,
that it has sealed the door where fear dwells.

That Light and Love and Power has restored the Plan on earth.


Amen.

No comments: