Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Be Still And Know I AM GOD

(photo courtesy queveal)
this is one of the simplest and most powerful meditations you can practice:

find your most relaxing, focused pose. center yourself. breathe deeply several times. then speak out loud, or silently: "Be still and know I am God."

however, the true power comes from the way and intent with which you say it.

command "Be still!" until every cell of your body is paying attention to you.

speak "and know," or simply "know" with deep conviction; the deep conviction of absolute fact.

don't speak "I am," but "I AM;" the full and complete presence of the Divine within you. You as a direct manifestation of God. Speak these two words with the authority of God within you.

finally, end with "God," but not as you just intoned "I AM," but with utter simplicity and truth and joy and love.

namaste',
Bradley

with enormous gratitude to "The Impersonal Life" by Joseph Benner

No comments: