Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Secret & The Plan & A Hopi Prophesy




Speaking solely for myself, I have found that the whole 'the secret'/mantras of abundance energy has been an important contribution to enlightenment, but it has also been a bit of a disservice, because the rule of attraction is not the only rule at play right now. There is also a Divine Plan in place, of which each of us plays a specific and very important part. And which we agreed to before we incarnated. Our part in that Plan may be at direct odds with our personal desires.

What I'm suggesting is that each of us has to sit quietly and go as deeply into our hearts as we can and see what it is we truly love about our lives and what we are in conflict with. For twenty years I have been telling myself I loved screenwriting. Two weeks ago I realized I had been lying to myself and that I had believed I loved screenwriting to justify my life's choices. I don't love screenwriting. I love freedom more, and transformation and helping others on their path of freedom and transformation. The Universe knew I was lying and didn't support the energy. Now that I am clearer, the support can be clearer.

I had to get to the core energy of who I Am, beyond any ideas of success and material happiness in this world. It's as if I had said that I love love. Period. The mind and ego says that's great, but you can't make money at that; you have to be specific. You have to visualize. But the Universe (and our Higher Selves) at a much higher level says: you just love and we'll figure out how to support you materially.

We have to be truthful with ourselves. Do we love something because the culture says we should? Our families? Our friends? Our peers? Our selves, which we have convinced of something that is not true?

The vibration of the planet is very high right now and is only going to get higher. That vibration doesn't support illusion or self-deceit. It supports our truest heart.

We also have to be clear about what we're afraid of and that is the hardest part of all.

Manifesting and visualization are all well and good, but our actions effect billions of others. They have to be in concert with each other. The only way to allow that to happen is to also surrender, which of course, brings up more fears. I have them every day. But they don't control me. I try to dance with them.

another rule of the universe is, if the door isn't opening, stop pushing against it. that doesn't mean our dreams won't happen, just maybe not quite yet.

every alcoholic (and we are like material-world addicts) will tell you that when they hit their true bottom, it's from exhaustion and weariness of trying to hold up the world; of trying to keep the game going; the illusion. and they just say, fuck it. I'm too tired to care any more about anything, least of all my bullshit. and then the healing begins. then the empowerment begins.

something you might try, if you haven't already -- though it's not for the faint of heart -- is ask the universe to take away everything that doesn't serve you -- gracefully and beautifully -- and that you will surrender into whatever life path appears. Offer to let go of the prayers and manifestations and mantras (which can also become distractions from our true essence, especially if they are begun in response to fear, or perceived lack, or want, or need.) All prayers and mantras should be about gratitude for what we have right now, and it is that energy we then share with others to help them on their paths.

faith is never tested a mile from the cliff, but always as we take the first step off.

breathe.

let go.

breathe again.

trust you are safe.

Peace, Bradley

* * *

I've added this Hopi Prophesy:

Hopi ELDERS SPEAK:

You have been telling the people that this is the Eleventh Hour.
Now you must go back and tell the people that this is The Hour.

There are things to be considered:

Where are you living?
What are you doing?

What are your relationships?
Are you in right relation?

Where is your water?
Know your garden.

It is time to speak your Truth.
Create your community.

Be good to each other.
And do not look outside yourself for the leader.

This could be a good time!

There is a river flowing now very fast.
It is so great and swift that there are those who will be afraid.
They will try to hold on to the shore.

They will feel they are being torn apart, and they will suffer greatly.
Know the river has its destination.

The elders say we must let go of the shore, push off into the middle of the river, keep our eyes open, and our heads above the water.

See who is there with you and celebrate.

At this time in history, we are to take nothing personally.
Least of all, ourselves.

For the moment that we do, our spiritual growth and journey comes to a halt.
The time of the lone wolf is over.

Gather yourselves!
Banish the word struggle from your attitude and vocabulary.

All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in celebration.
We are the ones we've been waiting for.

The Elders, Oraibi, Arizona
Hopi Nation

No comments: